COUNTERS & FAUCETS & FRIDGES, OH MY!
- I made a Pinterest board (see above, I’m not afraid to be hipster basic), which most contractors and designers say is the best place to start collecting inspiration and creating a cohesive vision.
- I created a rough budget ($10-12k) after talking with friends, colleagues, and inspectors, and reading way too many blogs.
- I reached out to Wes Sisk at Brave Element to get started. He specializes in installing Ikea cabinet systems with custom elements, like the forest green Semihandmade cabinet fronts I selected.
- During a masked measurement session, Wes helped me make some key decisions, answer big questions (especially sourcing), and make a plan.
- Then, it was on to my design…
New kitchen ETA: Mid-November. Stay tuned for some videos/posts/updates and feel free to reach out with questions if you’re starting your own remodel!